Flooding continues through the southeast and we are getting some preliminary requests– here’s a quick rundown of previous blogs:
plus best practices:
- Recommendations for Choosing Small UAS Platforms for Disasters
- Guide to Air Space Regulations for Unmanned Aerial Systems for Disasters in USA
- Best Practices for Major Missions for Small UAS
- Best Practices for Data Collection with Small UAS
- Best Practices for Crew Organization and Concepts of Operations with Small UAS
Let’s hope the flooding is not too bad- a bit of the luck of the Irish in time for St. Patrick’s Day.